Non Return Valve. Single Union Spring Check Valve. Hose Tails (6 Sizes)
A check (Non-Return) valve normally allows fluid to flow through it in only one direction. Check valves have two openings in its body, one for fluid to enter and the other for fluid to leave. Check valves work automatically and most are not controlled by a person or any external control. The check valve is designed for and can therefore be specified for a specific cracking pressure which is the minimum upstream pressure at which the valve will operate.
- Single union design permits quick and easy removal of valve body for service and maintenance.
- Self-sealing stainless steel spring equipped not dependent on gravity.
- Reliable back-flow prevention when installed vertically or horizontally.
- Quick and easy disasembly without use of special tools.
- Maximum working pressure is 150PSI @ 73 degrees F
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
- Works when used vertically or horizontally
- Main body is made from PVC Seals are EPDM The Spring is Stainless Steel (highly corrosion resistant)
- Valve made in Italy