This is a Deluxe IBC Delivery Nozzle Kit Specifically designed for dispensing ADBLUE and Urea based products from IBC or similar Tanks / Containers.
The Kit contains:
- 1 of high quality polypropylene ADBLUE trigger delivery nozzle
- 1 of Heavy Duty "Swiveling" IBC Adapter(S60X6 coarse thread) with a 3/4" barbed hose tail.
- 1 of 3/4" Clear Braided Technical Hose
- Made in Italy
- Temperature range 15 C to +60 C
- The trigger nozzle is also suitable for oils and fuels and has a working pressure of 5 bar (72 psi).
- The maximum flow of the trigger nozzle is 90 Litres per minute.
- The Nozzle is a manual shut off type and has the facility to leave the nozzle running without having to manually pull the trigger up to fill your container or vehicle
IBC ADAPTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Made in the UK
- The IBC thread is an S60X6 Coarse thread to fit an IBC Buttress thread measuring 60 mm across the threads and 6 mm between the threads.
- The Adapter is made from glass reinforced polypropylene and is therefore extremely strong. It incorporates a Nitrile Rubber Seal.
- The adapter has a 360 degree swivelling action which helps to reduce hose kinking and tangling, particularly when using longer lengths of hose.
- All plastics used are Food Grade
HOSE PIPE SPECIFICATION
TECHNICAL HOSES are:
- Very flexible
- Resistant to light and oxygen
- Have a high abrasion resistance
- Self-extinguishing after removal from flame
- Insensitive to chemicals
- Resistant to oil and petrol
- Resistant to non-pressure hot water flow
- Suitable for sterilization
- Environmentally friendly
- Cadmium free
- Free of toxic components
- Food Safe
WILL THE ADAPTER FIT MY TANK?
These adapters will fit most standard UK and European IBC containers where the buttress thread is a coarse S60X6 thread. An S60X6 Buttress thread measures 60 mm across from thread edge to thread edge and has a 6 mm pitch (distance between the threads).
If your tank buttress is not an S60X6 (about 20% are not) you can purchase a Buttress Thread Converter which will convert the thread to the S60X6 you will require. If you know the measurements of your buttress thread take a look at the “Buttress Thread Converters” Category which you can access from the home page. If you are not sure send us a message and we will try to point you in the right direction