Connector to Tap

IBC Adapter (S60X6 Coarse Thread) to WATER FILTER & Nylon LeverTap

IBC Adapter (S60X6 Coarse Thread) to WATER FILTER & Nylon LeverTap

This is an adapter to fit standard UK & European IBC Containers (60mm Buttress S60X6 coarse thread). 80% OF IBC's have this thread.  The other 20% have a variety of different threads.  We sell adapters to convert most of these threads to the S60X6. If you need further information on this, please message us and we will point you in the right direction. 


Designed to trap foreign particles in water and reduce clogging of components within the system. Minimal flow loss with maximum efficiency.

Suitable for low pressure irrigation systems (up to 3 bar / 45 PSI). The filter can be easily taken apart for cleaning and features an 80 mesh screen filter.To remove the filter for cleaning unscrew the unit from the IBC then unscrew the end fitting to reveal a seling ring.  Remove the sealing ring and the filter will easily slide out.

The filter also gives the added advantage of increasing the distance from the IBC connection to the final Outlet by about 6".  Useful in tight areas or for filling cans and buckets.


The outlet is a  Nylon, easy action, Lever Tap with connector for 1/2" garden hose  

  1. Made from incredibly strong Nylon
  2. Easy On / Off Lever action.  Also good for flow control
  3. The input thread is 1/2" BSP (BSP threads are not the same as ruler measurements, they vary by about 1/4".  Please refer to the attached BSP sizing chart if you are unsure)
  4. The output consists of a 3/4" BSP thread onto which a 1/2" Barbed hose tail is attached
  5. The hose tail is suitable for standard 1/2" (ID) garden hose (can be removed and replaced with alternative tap fittings)
  6. Highly resistant to tarnishing or corrosion
  7. The Nylon body provides a greater degree of frost protection than a brass tap
  • Condition:
  • Weight:
product review overlay image

Customer reviews

No reviews left yet
Write A Review

No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review